UU Wellspring™ is a heart-opening small-group experience grounded in deep listening. Each UU Wellspring program incorporates five elements designed to balance knowledge of UU history/theology with personal spiritual growth and engagement with the world:
- Participation in a small-group community
- A commitment to daily spiritual practice
- Individual work with a spiritual director
- Readings and resources for knowledge and reflection
- Commitment to live out our values in the world
Materials used in UU Wellspring include books (see the Our Thoughts for examples), sermons, articles, blog posts, YouTube videos, TED talks, podcasts and other easily accessible resources.
At present, four years of UU Wellspring programs are available, each lasting nine months: