- Rev. Jen Crow develops and pilots UU Wellspring at First Unitarian Church of Rochester (NY).
- First Unitarian Church runs the first two groups.
- Rev. Jen Crow and two original pilot group members present on UU Wellspring to a standing-room crowd at UUA General Assembly.
- Funding from the UUA enables UU Wellspring to be offered in 15 additional congregations.
- Wellspring leadership again presents to a standing-room crowd at UUA General Assembly.
- First Unitarian Church of Rochester develops a second Wellspring curriculum, Deep Questions, which focuses on the seven UU principles and the questions they raise.
- An additional grant is received to develop two additional years of curricula and run pilot groups. The Spiritual Practices curriculum is completed and piloted.
- A national steering committee is formed.
- Administrative oversight of UU Wellspring moves to First Universalist Church of Minneapolis, as Rev. Jen Crow accepts a ministerial position there.
- The newest UU Wellspring curriculum, Faithful Actions, is piloted with members of three New York congregations.
- Several new Congregations added and all four curricula are being used.
- Inaugural Boston Area group is formed with religious professionals and seminarians.
- Two inaugural online UU Sources groups form for religious professionals.